Saturday, March 20, 2010

Family, friends

It's been a while since I've blogged, always wanted to blog about all the random things that pops out in my head since the last entry, that would be November? Haha, sorry didnt blog. I guess for me it's kinda nice to be able to write out my thoughts and see it in words rather than just picturing it in my head. Also, I guess it's nice to share and let others and myself know more about myself heh.

Ah, ALOT happened during the summer break. Hols started on 1st Dec all the way to middle-ish Feb. I think to sum it all up... I got to spend super quality time with my family and friends. I definitely got closer with my family and friends during the hols, had such a such a such a great time back in Msia. So close.. to the point that I was really sad leaving and returning back to Sydney.

For my family, am just really thankful to be able to finally have everyone back together, everyone in the family plus Aaron back under one roof, although it was only for 3 weeks, it was great. Just to be able to sit in Old Town for lunch while chattin, it's great, I can't ask for more. Just really, really glad for the reunion and that all of us are doing well, healthy. Some families aren't doing too well, some are havin missing members, some rich but unsatisfied, some poor but are still able to laugh and smile day in day out. Whatever the family's circumstance/background it's probably beyond our control... stuff happened in the past that's beyond our control. Well I think the majority of us are fortunate enough to have dads and mums, bros' n sis, but I guess the question we've to keep asking is how much do we treasure them, do we treasure them enough, heh I think I can still do a better job. Haha, and man, Wii is so much fun. Loved it, love playin it with my bro. Even mum and dad are having fun playin it. Ah.. am looking forward to the day we'll meet up again, hope you guys stay healthy and do take of yourselves, enjoy! ;)

"You don't know what you got, till it's gone". It's a popular phrase, it's even a line in the song Big Yellow Taxi. I think sometimes we tend to take our families for granted. Sometimes we can ask questions like 'why mummy dun let me do this dun let me do that, always ground me ban me from comp or handphone or psp or whatever other consoles', or like 'ish my sister/bro is so annoying, wat an annoying habit! so messy! can't stand his/her mess! can't stand his/her attitude!'. Hah, but sometimes it's great to see despite the fights and arguments, we always do stay as a family, connected by blood at the end of the day. I'm sure there's some malay simpulan bahasa for this, bagai something dibelah dua etc etc, right? You do start to treasure your loved ones more... once you've seen some of the unfortunate ones. Having said all that, I think at the end of the day... whatever the circumstance is, if you have a dad to love, just love him, a mum to love, just love her, bros and sis to love, just love them.. just be grateful for what we have, expressing it while we can, isn't that right.

And for my friends, I think I've got a extremely fun bunch of friends haha, love them. Ppl with different personalities and yet still get along really well. There's the crazy ones, innocent ones, dumb ones, smart ones, noobs! cute noobs! players! caged! impure ones! sarcastic ones, serious ones, playful ones, patient ones, emotional ones, robots! pretty/handsome/hot ones, and the not so... hahah just jk =), looks shouldn't matter. Despite our flaws we still put up with one another, hoping to help each other through life whether it's just having someone to be with when you need someone, to spend time with, or some love advise (BIG part isn't it?), helpin to correct each other, to encourage, to inspire, to motivate, to console, I just hope I can do all that for my friends. It's awesome to have friends that you can spend unforgettable moments with, to have fun with, whether's is doing dumb stuff or not, friends that you can trust and be open to, friends that you know will be there for you if you need them. Hah, I'm just very glad to have met all of you, never regretted it at all. I just hope we'll not lose contact in the future, but we'll continue to keep in contact and get closer still =D

I think my next post is just gonna be pics of my last hols. It's gonna take a while to upload them aww =( . Don't like uploading pics cos they take a whle. But anyway, it should be good, to look at back and see what happened during hols =D Well.. that's all from me. Till next time, chow chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment